National Licenses-ISO / General Terms & Obligations
National Licenses - ISO
ACS S.M.S.A. holds:
- A National General Authorization and a National Individual License for Postal Services, no. 99-122 in the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission's Registry (E.E.T.T.)
- An ISO 9001:2008 accreditation by ABS Quality Evaluations respecting postal services, document no. 35932, and respecting the transportation of blood samples and other biological substances, document no. 41109.
- Environmental Management Certification according to ISO 14001.
- A Licence for conveyance and transport of radioactive drugs, no. Aa/416/670
GENERAL TERMS OF CARRIAGE
Please click on the following links, in order to read about the ACS General Terms of Carriage and Obligations towards consumers:
To see the company's ISO certifications, click on the following links:
- ISO 9001 – Courier and Postal Services ( PDF - 2.6 MB)
- ISO 9001 – Transportation of Blood Samples and Biological Substances ( PDF - 102 KB)
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management on Courier and Postal Services ( PDF - 2.74 MB)