National Licenses-ISO / General Terms & Obligations
National Licenses - ISO
ACS S.M.S.A. holds:
- A National General Authorization and a National Individual License for Postal Services, no. 99-122 in the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission's Registry (E.E.T.T.)
- An ISO 9001:2015 accreditation by ABS Quality Evaluations respecting postal services, document no. 35932, and respecting the transportation of blood samples and other biological substances, document no. 41109.
- An ISO 14001:2015 accreditation by ABS Quality Evaluations Environmental Management, document no. 50336 .
- An ISO 45001 Accreditation by TUV Hellas – Nord regarding Occupational Health and Safety management, document no. 047-230016.
- An ISO 39001 Accreditation by TUV Hellas – Nord regarding Road Safety management, document no. 053-230004.
- An ISO 31000 Accreditation by ARISTI Consultants regarding Risk Management
- An ISO 14534 Accreditation by ARISTI Consultants regarding Postal Services – Quality of Service
- A Licence for conveyance and transport of radioactive drugs, no. Aa/416/670
GENERAL TERMS OF CARRIAGE
Please click on the following links, in order to read about the ACS General Terms of Carriage and Obligations towards consumers:
To see the company's ISO certifications, click on the following links:
- ISO 9001 – Courier and Postal Services ( PDF - 3 MB)
- ISO 9001 – Transportation of Blood Samples and Biological Substances ( PDF - 102 KB)
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management on Courier and Postal Services ( PDF - 2.74 MB)
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety management (PDF - 999 KB)
- ISO 39001 – Road Safety management (PDF - 967 KB)
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
- ISO 14534 – Postal Services – Quality of Service