The management and operation of ACS is based on the modern, dynamic and flexible Corporate Governance framework followed by the Quest Group of companies, which is in line with Greek law and aims at the responsible operation of the Group, the viability of its companies and to safeguard the interests of the Shareholders and Stakeholders.
By applying the core principles of Quest Group’s Corporate Governance, the company has set the following goals:
• transparency in management and corporate responsibility
• disclosure of information to shareholders and their participation in key decision-making
• speedy decision-making and efficient administration
• identification, recognition and mitigation of risks
• ensuring a quality work environment
• independence in the exercise of control and finally
• awareness of the company and its personnel on issues related to the relationship with the natural and the social environment.
You can find the Code of Conduct and Ethics established by Quest Group at the link below.
Quest Group Code of Conduct and Ethics
Based on the Corporate Governance Principles which are integrated in the operation of its companies, Quest Group has also published a Suppliers' Code of Conduct, which you can read by clicking on the following link.
Quest Group Suppliers’ Code of Conduct ( pdf file)
The relationships developed by ACS and all of the Quest Group companies with their Suppliers are based on trust and honesty. All supplies are purchased in accordance with the laws and regulations of the countries in which Quest Group operates. Quest Group also expects its Suppliers to recognize and comply with the Group's Suppliers' Code of Conduct and positively evaluates the partnership with environmentally aware and socially responsible Suppliers.