The management and operation of ACS is based on the modern, dynamic and flexible Corporate Governance framework followed by the Quest Group of companies, which is in line with Greek law and aims at the responsible operation of the Group, the viability of its companies and to safeguard the interests of the Shareholders and Stakeholders.
By applying the core principles of Quest Group’s Corporate Governance, the company has set the following goals:
- transparency in management and corporate responsibility
- disclosure of information to shareholders and their participation in key decision-making
- speedy decision-making and efficient administration
- identification, recognition and mitigation of risks
- ensuring a quality work environment
- independence in the exercise of control and finally
- awareness of the company and its personnel on issues related to the relationship with the natural and the social environment.
You can find the Code of Conduct and Ethics established by Quest Group at the link below.
Quest Group Code of Conduct and Ethics ( pdf file)
Procedure for Reporting Breach Incidents of the Code of Conduct & Ethical Behaviour
ACS, following the policies and principles of the Quest Group is committed to fostering an entrepreneurial spirit of transparency and accountability. Therefore, it demands the highest possible level of professional and ethical conduct from all its employees and business partners. In order to establish the prevention of wrongdoing, unethical and unlawful behaviour/actions, we wish to ensure that if any of our employees or a third party has suspicions about the above issues regarding the operation of our Company, they have the opportunity to report it, while remaining anonymous if they so wish.
Submitted reports may be official (signed) or anonymous.
However, it is encouraged that the reporting persons submit official (signed) reports as this facilitates the necessary investigation and the adoption of the necessary measures.
You can report incidents involving violations of company Policies/Procedures and the applicable legislation (e.g. fraud, corruption, theft, embezzlement, non-compliance with the Quest Group's Code of Conduct & Ethical Behavior, data breaches and/or security incidents and any act or omission in general that may cause moral or material damage to Quest Holdings and its subsidiaries) using the following communication channels:
By post: 36-38 P. Ralli Str., 12241, Egaleo, Athens, Greece (Attn: Group Compliance Officer, marked "Confidential").
More specifically, in cases of data breaches and security incidents, you can use the following communication channels:
E-mail: email@example.com (data breach)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (security incident)
By post: 36-38 P. Ralli Str., 12241, Egaleo, Athens, Greece (Attn: Regulatory Compliance Officer, marked "Confidential") if there is a data breach or for the attention of the Group Information Security Officer if it relates to Information Security breach issues.
We would like our employees or third parties interested in the Company to be aware of the following:
- They are encouraged to disclose freely if they become aware of any activity that deviates from the principles of the Code of Conduct and Ethical Behaviour and may constitute a cause for concern.
- Such reports are instrumental in avoiding or mitigating any potential negative impact on the Company, while at the same time encouraging a culture of transparency, accountability and integrity.
- An official (signed) report of a violation is more reliable, while providing the possibility to communicate directly with the reporting party (employee or third party) to provide clarifications and additional information during the report verification process.
- The Company's Management will ensure that no actions will be taken against any employee that reports, in good faith, any actual or alleged behaviour/action that constitutes a violation.
- The reporting procedure should not be misused for frivolous accusations or personal complaints. To prevent malicious or unfounded reports, sanctions may be imposed on reporting parties that have acted in bad faith and legal action for defamation may be taken.
It is noted that Quest Group has established clear rules and Policies that define, among other things, which incidents constitute violations of the Quest Group Code of Conduct and Ethics and what the procedure followed to monitor and manage those incidents is, which you can see at the linked file below:
To read more information on the Whistleblowing Policy and Incident Reporting, please click on the link below:
If you want to know more about the processing of your personal data and your rights, please refer to the Specific Privacy Notice of Incident Reporting which you can find here.
Based on the Corporate Governance Principles which are integrated in the operation of its companies, Quest Group has also published a Suppliers' Code of Conduct, which you can read by clicking on the following link.
Quest Group Suppliers’ Code of Conduct ( pdf file)
The relationships developed by ACS and all of the Quest Group companies with their Suppliers are based on trust and honesty. All supplies are purchased in accordance with the laws and regulations of the countries in which Quest Group operates. Quest Group also expects its Suppliers to recognize and comply with the Group's Suppliers' Code of Conduct and positively evaluates the partnership with environmentally aware and socially responsible Suppliers.