About Cookies Policy
In www.acscourier.net, our first goal is to protect the data of the users and that’ s why the organization uses a very strict policy.
What are Cookies?
“Cookies” are small files with information that a website stores on a user's computer (usually in browsers such us Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Firefox, Edge, etc.). Cookies can memorize information about your visit, and this can facilitate your next visit in order to make the site and the services that are offered more useful and relevant for you. A typical example of such information is the preferences of the users, as these are stated by the user's choices on that site (such as selecting specific "buttons", searches, advertisements etc.).
General information for Cookies classification
There are two general cookies categories:
- Technical cookies:Essential for a site to run properly and for a user to navigate. Without these cookies, users may not be able to properly view the pages or use certain services.
- Profiling Cookies:Used to create a user profile to send promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user while browsing.
Cookies, either «technical» or «profiling», can also be classified as:
- "session" cookies, which are deleted immediately after the browser closes,
- "permanent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device associated with a site facilitating, thus, user authentication procedures,
- "proprietary" cookies, which are created and managed directly by the operator of the site on which the user is browsing,
- "third party" cookies, which are created and managed by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
Our website uses “technical” cookies and especially the following types of cookies:
Proprietary, session, or permanent cookies required to navigate the site for internal security and system management purposes
- Third-party cookies, permanent cookies, used by the site to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company can perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the site. The cookies used exclusively serve statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring once the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a log with the hours of starting and leaving the site. You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and subsequent data processing by uploading and installing the plug-in for the browser from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can choose which cookies to give your consent to, by clicking here. In the case of third-party cookies, users provide or refuse to give their consent directly to the owner of that cookie, to which the Company simply refers: most third-party cookies on the site can be disabled by users in their own browser or by visiting the websites of their service providers directly using the links listed in the table below. In any case, we note that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the site and / or make the most of all available features and services.
Specific categorization of Cookies for their operation:
1. Necessary Cookies
They allow the basic features of the site, such as navigating and accessing secure sites on the site, adding products to the cart, and completing purchases. The necessary Cookies are essential for the site to work properly and serve the purpose of the user's visit (e.g., purchase completion).
2. Preferences Cookies
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
3. Statistic Cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
4. Marketing Cookies
These cookies are used to provide content that best suits users and their interests. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
How to check cookies
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
Cookie settings in Edge
Detailed cookies table that can be found at www.acscourier.net