ACS everything, everywhere.
ACS S.M.S.A, a company of the Quest Group, has been operating in the Greek market since 1981 and is the leading company in its field, handling over 60 million shipments annually, from all its services (courier and post). The company has the largest autonomous network in Greece, with more than 600 service points (in Greece, Cyprus, Albania and Bulgaria) and 3,000 specialized employees, while it has developed a state-of-the-art organization and know-how in its field, with the most modern computer equipment and automatic shipment sorting / monitoring systems. Offering over 40 years to businesses and households across the country complete, reliable, affordable and quality services to meet their urgent postal needs, ACS has unequivocally identified its name with the Courier service in Greece. Guided by innovation and Customer Experience, the company differs significantly from other courier companies, as it makes continuous investments in innovative systems, automation and new innovative services and solutions, for the most comprehensive customer service. At the same time, it constantly aims to strengthen its social contribution, implementing large-scale actions aiming at upgrading the quality of life of vulnerable groups and the wider society
Having gained the trust and loyalty of its customers, ACS is now the largest Greek company in the market of courier services, given that:
- ACS has the largest network in Greece, Cyprus, Albania and Bulgaria, with more than 600 service points which cover with speed, safety and reliability the communication needs of hundreds of thousands of businesses and individuals in 200 countries around the world.
- ACS has the most complete organization and expertise in the domestic courier market and is certified by ISO 9001:2000.
- ACS has the most complete and modern infrastructure regarding IT equipment and automated systems for sorting, tracking and locating shipments.
- ACS holds a National Special and General License for provision of courier services in the Greek market.
- ACS collaborates with international scope courier networks for shipment conveyance, both in Greece as a representative-contractor and abroad for shipments around the world.
- ACS is a prominent member of the dynamic Quest Group.
Learn more about ACS Courier by clicking on the respective sub-sections.
ACS Historical Data
A historical review of ACS’s most important points of its long and successful journey.
See the ACS organizational chart. The organizational chart of a structured and well-organized organization.
Behind the scenes! The people running ACS the most successful way.
Company Financial & Announcements
Find out about ACS financial figures (Turnover, Earnings and Published Balance Sheets).
ACS by Numbers
A brief numerical description of ACS. Employees, Branch Network, Annual Shipments, Traffic Axes and many more interesting facts.
Announcements, news and modifications that concern us all.
ACS’s Media Kit
Download our corporate logos and view the ACS social networking pages.
ACS’s Tax Information
Here you can see all the company information you may need for tax or invoice purposes.
ACS’s Bank Accounts
Bank accounts for the payment of your invoices.
Principles, practices and codes of conduct regarding the operation of the Quest Group.
Corporate Social Responsibility
ACS’s participation in the Quest Group Corporate Responsibility Program.