Customs Paperwork - International Courier
Shipments of specific items to countries beyond the borders of Greece are required by international aviation rules to be accompanied by specific forms.
The consumer is responsible for the correct and accurate completion.
For your convenience, here are the basic forms required in such cases, which you can print, complete and deliver to the ACS partner who will receive your shipment. These forms are the following:
- Proforma Invoice: This pre-form is used only for non-European Union countries and for non-commercial shipments
- Foodstuff Commercial Invoice: For shipments to the USA with food content is required to complete this form (foodstuff) with a detailed record of the content (eg 1 bottle of oil, 2 chocolates, etc.)
- Textile Declaration: For shipments to the USA with fabric content is required to complete the form entitled Textile Declaration, where the sender records the content and lists in detail the composition of fabrics or clothing (eg the content of cotton, wool, etc.)
The following drug-related forms are given as an indication only for special cases where they may be requested. For shipments containing drugs, the relevant doctor's prescription is required in English with the name of the drug, the dosage of the prescription drug and finally accompanied by the signature and stamp of the competent doctor.
- Personal Medication Information Requirements Worksheet
- US Customs/FDA Requirements for Personal Medication Shipments