National Licences - ISO
- A National General Authorisation and a National Individual Licence for Postal Services, no. 99-122 in the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission's (E.E.T.T.) Register.
- An ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation by ABS Quality Evaluations respecting postal services, document no. 35932, and respecting the transportation of blood samples and other biological substances, document no. 41109.
- A Licence for conveyance and transport of radioactive drugs, no. Aa/416/670
General Terms & Obligations
Please click on the following links, in order to read about the ACS General Terms of Carriage and Obligations towards consumers:
- ACS S.A. General Terms of Carriage ( PDF - 462 KB)
- ACS Charter of Obligations towards consumers ( PDF - 275 KB)
- ISO 9001 - Courier and Postal Services ( PDF - 338 KB)
- ISO 9001 - Biological Substances ( PDF - 102 KB)
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management on Courier and Postal Services ( PDF - 2.74 MB)