Correct packaging = safe shipment!
What you are advised to do:
- Make sure the size of package is proportional to its content in order to avoid deteriorations.
- Use special materials to avoid content vibrations and motion.
- Use tape to seal the shipment.
- Make sure that the fragile materials are placed in the center of the package and do not come in contact with the sides of the package.
- Liquid materials must be placed in containers that do not leak and should be sealed in plastic bag.
- Remember that bad packaging can destroy any other contents that are included in your shipment.
- Re-package your gifts. An impressive package is not in any case safe.
- Wrap all small size contents with paper.
- Items such as diskettes, cassettes and videocassettes should be wrapped in soft packaging material.
- Write the recipient's address with legible capital letters and meke sure that all the required information is included.
- Do not use the same box for a second time, but if you do make sure that the box is not worn out and all the previous labels and stickers have been removed.
What not to do:
- The labels "Fragile" and "Attention" do not substitute in any case the suitable packing, they serve only for warning purposes.
- Remember that any shipment is likely to be opened for control by the authorities, therefore do not place an excessive quantity of tape round the package.
- Do not use cloth sachets or bags.
ACS does assumes no responsibility for the above recommendations. The customer must ensure that the packaging is suitable for the shipment's transportation.